Tuesday, November 09, 2004

VJs Tip Of The Day - November 9th 2004

Xml Schema Generator Utility

.Net Framework provides a command line utility called xsd.exe which can do various Xml schema related tasks... If you provide xml file to the utility it can generate a schema for it... If you provide an assembly it can generate schema for the its types... If you provide it with a schema file (.xsd) then it will generate class code for you in the language of your choice...
It can also convert a .xdr file to a .xsd file... If you want to know more Click Here

PS: I am trying to work a little bit on Whidbey these days so I will try to post in interesting stuff on that...

PS: Today was "Father's Day" to me... It was my dad's birthday today and so I believe ideally that should be father's day to me right!!... Happy Father's day to me and little bro... Sometimes my mind denies to accept the days selected by companies like Archies and Hallmark to celebrate "Mother's Day" and "Father's Day"... I sometimes feel its a big marketing strategy but then I console myself that there is nothing wrong in making your father feel special twice right!!... Anyways, Happy Birthday Baba...

No comments: